Make a booking
We’re excited to welcome you back to RLC. Bookings are essential – please be sure to book prior to arrival, you will not be able to make a booking at the front desk.
The safety of the community is important so please expect to see strict social distancing measures when you arrive. Due to restrictions our operational capacity is limited.
Please note all membership direct debits are currently on suspension. We request all members to pay on a per-use basis at a member discounted rate.
Book your visit online via the links below or call 9496 1050.
The following services are available:
- 25m Lap Pool
- Leisure Pool
- Hydrotherapy Pool
- Aquatic Classes
To book and pay for a visit, enter your booking details via the Book Now button. Alternatively, you can call our friendly Customer Service team on (03) 9496 1050 during our opening hours to book your visit.
| Aquatic entry fees:
||Lap Pool, Leisure Pool & Hydrotherapy
Health Cub bookings
The following services are available:
- All Group Fitness classes
Please be aware that when using equipment, staff will not be able to provide physical ‘spotting’ or hands-on corrections and assistance – please make sure you lift within your own limits. Appointments for assessments, EVOLT scans, or program starts will not be offered until further notice.
To book and pay for a visit enter your booking details via the Book Now button. Alternatively, you can call our friendly Customer Service team on (03) 9496 1050 during our opening hours to book your visit.
| Health Club entry fees:
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions before you make a booking.
1. Online bookings must be made prior to arrival.
2. Payment is required to confirm your booking. Payment must be made online, payments in centre will not be accepted.
3. There is maximum of one booking, per patron, per day to maximum of 3 bookings per week. This is to maximise opportunities for people in the community to access the centre.
4. Bookings open 48 hours prior to the session start time and close one-hour prior.
5. Reschedules can only be made to an existing booking at least two hours prior to the session start time. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your session start time. You may be required to wait outside the facility until your allocated booking time
6. The one-hour booking consists of one hour in the facility, commencing on the hour. Staff will provide instructions when it is time to exit the facility, prepare to exit the centre and collect your belongings. Patrons must depart the centre prior to the next hour commencing.
7. Late arrivals will only be permitted access within their booking hour and cannot carry over into the next hour.
8. The patron is responsible for ensuring they are confident of their swimming ability in a deep-water environment.
Social distancing, safety, health and hygiene:
9. The patron is responsible for adhering to social distancing, health and hygiene guidelines:
a. Always keep a 1.5 metre distance between yourself and others. There is a maximum of two swimmers per lane.
b. Adhere to assigned entry and exit points
c. Shower with soap and water at home before arrival.
d. If you have cold or flu symptoms do not attend your booked session. Stay home and seek testing.
e. Wash your hands often and cover coughs and sneezes.
10. Vulnerable and elderly people with chronic health conditions should speak to their doctor about what is appropriate for them.
11. Patrons are to bring own water bottles. No other food or drink is permitted into the centre.
12. Reduced cardio equipment available to comply with social distancing.
13. All health club & group fitness entry you are required to bring a towel and clean your equipment after each use during your workout. Failure to bring a towel will result in no entry.
Failure to comply with the above terms and conditions of entry may result in restrictions for further bookings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Open the bookings app by clicking the ‘Book Now’ button above. Select the type of visit you would like from the options. Then select ‘Check Availability’. A list of available times will appear for you to choose from. To finalise your booking, select your time slot and click ‘Book Now’ to fill in your details and payment information. You will receive an email confirmation.
Can I use the change rooms or showers?
Up until Monday 22 June, no – due to current restrictions, showers and change room facilities are closed. You are required to arrive at the centre ready to swim. A deck coat or warm towel are the quickest way to enter and leave the facility. You may access the toilet if needed.
From Monday 22 June onwards, you can access the change rooms, showers and lockers.
Why do current members need to pay for entry?
All existing member accounts are currently on suspension and no direct debit payments are being made. As membership fees are not being charged, we ask that everyone uses the facility on a per use basis. In appreciation of member loyalty we are offering a discounted rate per visit for existing members.
No – please pay via the online booking system or alternatively you can pay over the phone with a valid credit or debit card. We are not taking any form of cash payments at this time.
Please ensure you arrive promptly at your session start time. Make your way to the main entry. You may be required to wait at the doors prior to your session start time. Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry. Follow the floor markings and line up at the Ffront desk, keeping 1.5 metres away from others.
You have one hour in the facility. We recommend you use your hour for approximately 45 minutes of swimming, allowing for time to collect your belongings and exit the centre. You must depart the centre prior to next session commencing. Our lifeguards will provide instructions and will advise you when it is time to leave the water, collect your belongings and proceed to the exit.
No – due to current restrictions, showers and change room facilities are closed. You are required to arrive at the centre ready to swim. A deck coat or warm towel are the quickest way to enter and leave the facility. You may access the toilet if needed.
All existing member accounts are currently on suspension and no direct debit payments are being made. As membership fees are not being charged, we ask that everyone uses the facility on a per use basis. In appreciation of member loyalty we are offering a discounted Lap Swimming price of $4.90 per visit for existing members.
No, simply provide your name and booking confirmation at the front desk and we will do the rest.
Yes. When you make a booking you will receive a confirmation email. To change or cancel your booking, open the confirmation email and select ‘Manage Booking’ and follow the prompts. Please note you will not be able to change or cancel a booking within two hours prior to its start time.
Yes – you can add one additional person to your own booking (a maximum of two people).
No, not at this stage. We are working with Federal and State Government regulations and will advise the community of a re-start date.
No. In line with current government restrictions, these services remain closed.