The Darebin Business Award for Community Contribution recognises local businesses that have made noteworthy community contributions or provided outstanding service to the Darebin community.
Businesses must be located in Darebin, and directly improve the life of those who live, work, study or visit the area.
Conditions of entry
- The decision of the judging panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- An elected Councillor of Darebin Council cannot submit a nomination for the award.
- Elected Councillors’ family members are not eligible for nomination.
- Current Darebin employees are not are not eligible for nomination or to be referee or a nominee.
- In the event that no nominations are received the judging committee reserves the right to grant the award to a business of its choice.
- Nominations must include the full name and contact number of a referee.
- Nominations will only be accepted via completion of the Darebin Business Award for Community Contribution nomination form.
- Nominations must be received by 5pm on FRIDAY 5 MAY 2017
Click here for the nomination form
For further information call 8470 8344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that using the latest version of Adobe Reader will get the best response for completing the nomination form.