Contact Your Councillor

Councillors are elected every 4 years to represent one of 3 wards in the City:
  • Cazaly
  • La Trobe
  • Rucker

Use the Ward Map to find out what ward you live in.

For support with local issues contact your local Councillor who represents the ward you live in.